Thursday, September 30, 2010

Journal #4

Throughout my whole life there has always been two things that have worried me in school; midterms and finals. In high school, those two grades were very vital to your overall grade. I don't know how much they count for in college, but I'm sure that I will be just as worried. Having a midterm coming up in about two weeks is definitely starting to stress me out. Going into college I promised myself I would do a lot better than I did in high school. So, not only is this midterm a test for my class, but it is also a test for myself. I need to see if I can uphold my goals. The closer it gets to the test determines how overwhelmed I feel. I feel as if I'm well prepared that I'm very confident in taking the test. When it comes to the day of the test I'm a nervous wreck walking into it. However, I seem much better once it's over with. All I can do is prepare the best I can and hope that everything goes smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment