Thursday, September 9, 2010

Journal #1

So far attending college has been nothing out of the ordinary. I can happily say that nothing has frustrated me to the extent where I hate it. However, one thing I did find aggravating was the overall organization. Registering here was nothing but chaotic. I spent three hours here to just sign up for two classes! I understand that it is a school with many people trying to attend. However, I feel as though there can be a more organized way of getting things, such as registering, accomplished. Another disorganized part of the school would have to be the bookstore. The lines are just as absurd as the lines to register. One day they have the books you need and the next they don't.  Maybe the chaos and the disorganization is because the semester just began. But, overall college has been just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment