Thursday, September 23, 2010

Journal #3

The virtual world has become huge over the past few years. Computers were never as useful as they used to be. Nowadays, people can practically live their life from a computer. You can connect with people and maintain a social life, you can pay your bills, and most importantly you can educate yourself. The things that one can do by going online varies enormously. I personally spend most of my time online on Facebook. Facebook has become the number one social network, almost every one's into it. One minute you can be catching up on the drama with whose dating who and whose breaking up.The next; you can be having a conversation with a  friend you haven't seen in years. Facebook is my favorite for simply those reasons, it keeps you socially updated . However, when I have had enough of the drama, there are other things I like to do when I'm online as well. For example, reading famous quotes, or reading my horoscope, or simply just reading the news. The capabilities the virtual world contains are very informative and helpful. If you go online everyday you are sure to be updated on what's going on in the outside world, I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment