Thursday, October 7, 2010

Journal #5

I am pretty confident when it comes to writing papers and such. I believe that my writing style is in good shape, and for the most part, the papers that I write flow well. I think that one of my best qualities is how I try to incorporate a good use of vocabulary. Although, the skills that I have when it comes to writing are ones that I have acquired over the past few years. I remember I used to hate writing because I thought that either what I was writing wasn't good, or I just had trouble getting out what I wanted to say. To this day, I still have a hard time sometimes putting my thoughts down on to paper the way I would like them to be. There are things I still need to work on, and transferring my thoughts from my head to paper is one of them.Writing well is definitely not one of the best things I can say about myself, but it's also not the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment